Fly-fishing in the Drakensberg - The fresh mountain air and clean, clear water make Kamberg a paradise for fly-fishing, with a number of stocked dams fed by the Little and Big Mooi Rivers flowing through the area.
Take A Hike in the Drakensberg - The Kamberg region also provides nature enthusiasts with excellent opportunities for hiking and bird watching, with various well maintained routes.
Rock Art in the Drakensberg - Many fine examples of San rock art exist near Kamberg. A Bushman Rock Art Site has been opened to the public giving visitors the chance to learn more about the history of the Drakensberg.
The Kamberg Nature Reserve has three attractive picnic sites situated near the river and trout dams.
Other attractions in Kamberg
- tubing on the Little Mooi river at Glengarry
- mountain biking at Glengarry
- Glengarry Golf Club (9 holes)
- Annual Kamberg Trout Festival
- Kamberg Outdoor Challenge
- Kamberg Country Day
- Annual Miss Fertilizer Bag Competition
-Â Glengerry Mountain Bike Classic