Self Catering Townhouses on Blythedale Beach, North Coast of Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa.
"Villa Isabella" is situated in Blythedale Beach which is 50 minutes North of Durban on the North Coast of Kwa Zulu Natal, known as the Dolphin Coast. Villa Isabella is next door to Palm Dune Conference Centre.
It consists of 2 townhouses side by side and is situated about 100 metres from private direct access onto the beach and 500 metres from the main swimming beach. Each townhouse has 4 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms, is fully equipped for self catering and sleeps 8 people.
- King size bed with en suite bathroom
- 2 three quarter size beds with adjoining full family bathroom
- 2 three quarter size beds (bunk bed) with en suite bathroom
- King size bed with adjoining full family bathroom
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge.
- KITCHEN: breakfast nook, scullery, standard fridge and freezer, microwave, oven/stove, kettle and toaster
- DINING ROOM: 8 seater table and chairs
- LOUNGE: opens out onto covered wide verandas with great sea views
Garage with parking for 2, plus 2 outside parking spaces.
- Spacious, covered and well-secured verandas on every level.
- Plenty of cupboard space
- Fully air conditioned bedrooms and living area
- TV, Dstv (including card), DVD
- Communal plunge pool with deck; wooden walkway with steps leading to a secure access gate directly onto the beach
- Private lounger and dining deck (in the mangroves) overlooking the beach and the sea - AWESOME SPOT!
- Daily maid service (half day) except for Sundays
- Sea views
- Private braai area
- All linen and bedding provided
Facilities & Activities:
- Private direct access onto Blythedale Beach
- Main beach - lifeguards and shark nets during holiday season, 5 minutes walk
- Braai and plunge pool
- Wooden walkway with steps to beach
- Private lounger and dining deck on the dune in the mangroves overlooking beach and sea
- Car hire (less than 20km)
- Golf Courses (less thank 7km)
- Fishing (less than 500m ; shore or deep sea-licence required)
- Kitchen- fully equipped
- Garaging for 2 cars & outdoor parking for another 2 cars
- Restaurants (less than 2km)
- Fully serviced except for Sundays
- Dstv and DVD Player
- Whale/dolphin watching on site
- Tennis Court (less thank 5km away)
- Private entrance
- Long walks on beautiful beach
- Bird watching at Umvoti River Mouth Lagoon (2km walk on beach)
- Ballito & Ballito Lifestyle Centre (20 minutes away) and Umhlanga & Gateway Mall (40 minutes away)
- Blythedale has a small convenience cafe and bottle store, the main Spar is in Stanger (6km away)
Remember To Bring:
- Towels for beach & bathing.
- Soap, toiletries & toilet rolls.
- Dishwashing liquid and dishwashing towels.
- Fishing/crayfish/mussel license.