Under the Berg is a BandB establishment that also offers separate backpacker accommodation. We are within walking distance from the shops, restaurants, pubs, and tour operators, in a tranquil 5000m2 garden with stunning views of the Drakensberg, which has been proclaimed a World Heritage Site.
Double and single bed, shower en-suite.
King size bed, bath, shower en-suite.
3 to 4 single beds, depending on requirements, with shower en-suite. All three rooms come equipped with DStv, kettle, fridge (tea, coffee, sugar, milk supplied), electric blankets and oil heaters.
Guests are welcome to join us in the lounge at any time, and on chilly winter nights there will be a cosy fire, sherry and good company.
A full English Breakfast is served every morning at a time convenient to you. Dinners by prior arrangement. Braai and Weber available. Salads on request.
Smoking permitted outside.
- 3 double bunks linen and towels provided, with a cosy fireplace.
- Braai facilities, kettle, coffee, tea, sugar, milk and bar fridge, and double hot plate.
- Ablutions consists of double shower, basin and separate toilet.
- Breakfast and dinner available on request.
- Various games onsite.
- 9-hole golf course and squash courts (less than 1km).
- Horse riding, paint ball, quad biking, animal farm (within 10km).
- Tennis (5km)
- Mountain bikes for hire in town.
- Sani Pass Tours by quad or 4x4 to highest pub in Africa, and Traditional African Village (passports essential).
- Great hiking (Bushmans Nek, Cobham, Drak Gardens and Lotheni)
- 5-day Giant's cup trail from Sani to Bushman's Nek (drop-off and pick-up can be arranged).
- Tubing (we have tubes and can drop-off and pick up) and great fishing.