The Lookout is positioned on the secluded beach of Blythedale. Enjoy whale watching and dolphin viewing from the comfort of the couch, or choose to join in by arranging a dolphin viewing experience! Endless unspoilt beaches stretch to the Umvoti River Mouth with a beautiful view of the mouth and surroundings. For the bird lovers....the Umvoti River Mouth acts as a bird sanctuary.
Being the birthplace of jetski-fishing, it is ideal for the avid fisherman or jetski-fishing enthusiast. There is a launch site on your doorstep (day permits will be required which can be obtained from the ski-boat club) - for the surfer an awesome beach break, and for the family get-away...awesome unspoilt beach.
The Lookout is an 8 sleeper made up of: main-en-suite - 2 x twin sleeper, sea facing bedroom - twin sleeper, pool facing bedroom - twin sleeper. All bedrooms are aircondtioned.
A spacious open plan kitchen with folding and stacking doors, perfect for entertaining around the pool on those perfect summer afternoons! Dining room and TV lounge all with a 180 degree seaview. DSTV and wireless internet are available.
- Restaurant on your doorstep at a nearby resort...
- 15 minutes from Salt Rock beach and Sheffield beach. Shopping centre with a choice of restaurants an Animal farm for the younger families
- 20 minutes from Ballito - beaches, shopping centre, Virgin gym
- 25 minutes from King Shaka International airport. Airport transfers can be arranged.
- For those who feel like exploring....Hluhluwe Game reserve is a 2 hour drive from Blythedale
- For the dare devils - Microlight flips - A MUST!! Airstrip 10 minutes away...
- For the adventurous....whale and dolphin watching excursions on your doorstep and throw in a quad bike ride through the nearby forest. Mountain bike trails close by as well as world class gold courses.
- For the explorer....a definite on your "to-do" list... visit the Durban beachfront and enjoy a huge assortment of activities. Hire a bicycle and cycle to the iconic Moses Mahbida stadium or visit Ushaka Marine world
- For the die-hards....deep sea fishing charters
- For the romantics.....a leisurely stroll on the beach