This is a beautiful four bedroom house, with breath taking views of the Indian Ocean, all within walking distance (800 m) from the beach. Sleeps eight people comfortably with two of the bedrooms air-conditioned. There are ceiling fans in all the bedrooms. The main bedroom is furnished with a Queen size bed and also has an en-suite bathroom. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, with air conditioner in one, are furnished with two single beds each, sharing a full bathroom. The 4th bedroom is furnished with a double bed and has its own en-suite bathroom. Linen and bath towels are provided.
The newly renovated kitchen with granite tops, oven and hob has cutlery and crockery for 10, microwave fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
The dining room has seating for 10. The lounge has a 37 inch TV, DSTV and DVD player. Upstairs out the lounge is the bar with, separate toilet and basin, leading onto the deck with the most panoramic sea views from which dolphins and whales can be spotted.
Outside is an under-roof patio overlooking the garden and swimming pool.
It is fenced with high walls and electric gate and guests may use 1 side of the double garage . Has full alarm system linked as well as 24 hour village security.
Places of Interest:
- Crocodile Creek
- Flag Animal Farm
- Sky Adventures
- Deep Sea Fishing - Fishing for Africa Umdloti, Casea Charters, Lobotes Charters,
- Tugela Mouth
- Scuba Diving - Nautique, Ballito
- Bird Watching - Sappi Bird Hide
- Golf - Zimbali Country Club, Maidstone Country Club, Umhlali Country
- Club, Princes Grant Golf Estate, Darnall Country Club Tel
- Game / Nature Reserves - Harold Johnson Game Reserve (35km), Amathikulu Game
- Reserve (50km), Umfolozi Game Reserve (230km)
- Museums - King Shaka Monument/Grave (10kM), Lethule Museum Groutville
- uShaka Marine World (85km)
- Tugela River Ultimatum Tree (35km)
- Sharks Board, Durban (75km)
- Gateway Shopping Centre (70km)
- Great variety of restaurants (25km)
- Prawn Shack Amatikulu
Please note: We are pet friendly.