Set amongst the grand old sugar estates on the North Coast some 45 minutes drive from Durban, Prince's Grant Golf Club and Country Estate, is the crown jewel of this picturesque stretch of Indian Ocean.
This luxurious home has been quoted as having one of the most spectacular ocean views on the Prince's Grant Estate.
It has five large bedrooms (all with bathrooms/en-suites) accommodating 10 people, an inviting entertainment area with lounge, dining room and open plan kitchen, a second lounge, and two magnificent balconies where you can sit and marvel at the ocean panorama. Aluminum stacking doors allow the balconies to become an extension of the entertainment areas bringing the sea breeze and spectacular views inside. Every bedroom and all entertainment areas have magnificent ocean views or overlook the private pool in the central courtyard.
The house has a lavish feel to it with extra large rooms, extensive use of natural products including granite bench tops and sandstone flooring, and modern furnishings and decor throughout. The modern kitchen includes a huge American style fridge/freezer, microwave and the all essential dishwasher! Daily maid service is a small additional charge.
During your stay you will have access to the facilities on the estate and will be entitled to a preferential green fee rate.
Facilities in the Home
- 5 bedrooms (2 with double beds and 3 with 2 single beds).
- Wifi internet
- American style fridge/freezer.
- Outdoor pool with safety net.
- Overhead fans in all bedrooms and entertainment areas.
- Television with full DStv package and DVD player.
- Ping pong table
- Washing machine.
- Linen and bath towels are provided.
- Guests are required to bring their own beach towels
Prince's Grant Estate On-site Facilities include:
- Babysitting service.
- Beach with gated access.
- Beauty treatments available at salon.
- Bird watching, 230+ resident bird species.
- Clubhouse with restaurant and pub.
- Canoeing on estate's private lagoon.
- Declared conservation area.
- Nature trail.
- Recreation centre including jungle gym.
- Squash court.
- Superb links golf course.
- Tennis court.
- 24-hour security for peace of mind.
Things To Do in the Area:
Day trips to Mkuze, Umfolozi and Phinda.
The Prince's Grant golf course is one of South Africa's top rated courses. Other golf courses nearby include Mount Edgecombe.
A number of dive sites within close proximity to Prince's Grant. Further afield is the famous Sodwana Bay.
Ulundi and other famous battlegrounds.
Umhlanga Gateway offering world class retail and recreational activities (including Imax theatres) and the Lifestyle Centre at Ballito, all within 40 minutes drive.
Other Recreational Activities
Dolphin Watching, Micro-lighting, Animal farms, Horse riding, Whale watching, Marine Park, Canoeing, all within easy driving distance.