Kloof Self-catering - sleeps 2
- Check - in 12:00pm
- Check - out 10:00am
Situated 500m above sea level, savour space, privacy and mild temperatures free of typical Durban humidity, in this fully equipped self-catering cottage situated on 2 acres of prime Kloof real estate. If you are on holiday or business, relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the Kloof gorge and the indigenous garden bordering the Kloof Conservancy.
The cottage has a separate entrance with private parking, is situated on a secure property, and is ideally situated only minutes from the M13 and N3. The Kloof Country Club golf course is less than 10 mins away, Cotswold Downs is 15 mins away and it is only 30 mins from the Durban CBD. The villages of Kloof and Hillcrest are less than 7km away with a variety of shops, banks, restaurants and a gym.
Description: Self-catering garden cottage consisting of one bedroom with a queen bed (can be changed to provide two single beds if required), a bathroom and shower as well as a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, bar fridge, oven, hob, toaster, kettle, coffee plunger, cutlery and crockery.
Ideal accommodation for all Comrades Marathon Runners and/or Supporters!
Accommodation ideal for the travelling businessman, looking for peace, internet connection and full dstv.
- 1 Bedroom with a double bed (can be made into two single beds if required)
- Bathroom with shower
- Lounge with two chairs
- Desk with chair for the business executive
- Fully equipped kitchen with chairs
- Internet connection
- Full DSTV
- Ceiling fan in bedroom
- Electric blanket (in winter)
- Secure and safe parking
- Serviced daily
- Laundry can be arranged at extra cost
For the first couple of days, we supply a continental breakfast of tea, coffee, milk, juice, yoghurts, bread, butter, eggs, cereals and fruit.
Popular Attractions & Locations:
- Private Boarding Schools, including Kearsney, St Mary's and 40 - 50 mins away from Hilton/Michaelhouse
- Valley of 1000 Hills - 10mins
- Makaranga Lodge (set in 30 acres of breathtaking botanical gardens) - 5 mins (world class conference centre, wedding venue & restaurant)
- 55km from King Shaka Airport
- uShaka Marine World/Moses Mabhida Football Stadium -30 mins
- Day trips to Tala Game Reserve and the Midlands Meander
- Approx 3 hr drive to majestic Drakensberg Mountains and Umfolozi/Hluhluwe Game Reserve (Big5)