This is a luxurious apartment with all the comfort and attributes of a home away from home. With sea views situated in the middle of the secure Prince's Grant Estate and captivating forest. Seaside holidays with a beautiful beach. One can often see whales and dolphins playing in the waves. A delightful sight. This is the perfect holiday experience, choose what you like, escape from the busy world, go to pure nature and tranquility, be active and play golf or enjoy family holidays at the unspoiled beach. This apartment is perfect for golfers and their families. We are convinced you will love your stay.
3 luxurious en-suite bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 verandas, 1 roof terrace (to
All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have twin beds which can be converted to King size beds Quality white linen and towels, even beach towels are provided.
The open kitchen and dining area is located on the first floor.
Kitchen is fully equipped with dish washer, tall fridge, separate chest freezer, microwave, electric hob and oven. TV with compact DStv package. Air-conditioning is rarely needed - let the ocean breeze take over by opening the front and back sliding doors. Braai facilities on the front varanda Washing machine
1 parking place in front of the garage and 1 in the garage.
Included once a week. The house can be serviced daily at a small extra cost paid directly to the housekeeper.
Other facilities and Services:
- Direct beach access within walking distance, and miles of unspoiled sandy beaches.
- The main pool, tennis, table tennis, squash, mini golf and a jungle gym for the kids is right outside your door.
- World Class Golf Course Prince's Grant.
- Nature walks through jungle with meditation deck.
- Natural, unspoiled lagoon.
- Fishing, canoeing and hiking.
- 263 bird species, 2 bird hides for photographers.
- Bikes and Golf Cart for rental at the Lodge.
- Restaurant - Enjoy a famous Indian curry with a glass of wine on the veranda of a colonial Restaurant overlooking the 128 hectare nature conservation site and the ocean.
- WiFi is only available at the Lodge.
- Conference facilities available at the Lodge.
- Shuttle service to the airport to be booked at the Lodge
From the 9th January 2019 until 1st June 2019, Prince’s Grant will be resurfacing its front 9 hole’s greens. During this time the second 9 will be open with additional Tee’s to create an 18 hole golf course. We apologize for any inconvenience caused but hope you understand the need to better the golf course and your golfing experience at Prince’s Grant in the future.
Rules in Prince's Grant:
Sorry, no pets are allowed on Prince's Grant. Prince's Grant is an eco-estate with indigenous wildlife and doesn't permit pets. (Security won't let them in.)
Have a fabulous time!
Prince's Grant Estate:
The fantastic Prince's Grant Coastal Golf Estate is about 45 minutes north of Durban. This golf course has been ranked one of the top 21 golf courses in South Africa and enjoys panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. Golf Digest has rated the estate as "a 5-star golf experience". There is 24-hour security throughout the Estate giving you the peace for relaxing. Prince'
s Grant has also been named a site of conservation significance by the Natal Parks Board, so non-golfers can enjoy nature walks and bird watching on the estate as well as canoeing and fishing in the lagoon. They can also enjoy the miles of unspoiled sandy beaches and frequent sightings of bottle nose dolphins and whales which are visible all year. Squash courts, tennis courts, canoes and communal swimming pools on the estate are all available for use. There is a jungle gym for younger children and trampolines beside beach volley ball and football facilities at the end of Sandhills Road. Prince'
s Grant Club House has a relaxing bar called Mulligans, and restaurant called Bunkers, and a terrace with stunning views for drinks or dining.
Around The Area:
- Nearest shops are Pick n Pay in Kwa Dukuza/Stanger located 10 minutes away. Tiffanys shopping centre 15 minutes away features a SuperSpar.
- The seaside town of Ballito is 20 minutes away and has all the shops, bars and restaurants you need.
- Gateway Shopping Centre claims to be the largest mall in the Southern hemisphere - about 40 minutes away.
- See the Big Five at Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Game Reserve - two of the oldest and largest reserves in South Africa just an hour and a half away. Nambiti Reserve is three hours away.
- St Lucia Estuary and Wetlands Park is a world heritage site and famous for fishing and wildlife - less than 2 hours away.
- Sibaya Casino and Entertainment World is about 30 minutes away.
- Within driving distance are the Zulu battlefield sites, Shakaland, King Shaka Gravesite and Albert Luthuli Memorial, Crocodile Creek, Natal Sharks Board and microlite flying from Ballito.
- Visit Durban' s impressive aquarium and water park, Ushaka Marine and Water World is located an hour away. The aquarium is the 5th biggest in the world.
- Other recommended golf courses nearby are Zimbali, Umhlali and Mt Edgecombe.