Situated in the up-market suburb of Durban North, across the Athlone Bridge,
north of the Umgeni River, a mere 5 km from Central Durban.
Centre Court Bed & Breakfast is so named- because our guest house is centrally
situated, you have easy access to the major highways- M4, N2, & N3 making it
convenient for both the business and holiday visitor seeking accommodation in
Durban or Umhlanga.
Graded 4 stars by the Tourism Grading Council - we
offer you guest house accommodation, in 9 comfortable air conditioned
twin/double rooms. All rooms have private en-suite facilities, Airconditioned,
Commercial DSTV, Wifi, tea coffee making facilities, hairdryers, Small Bar sized fridge, electronic
safes, euro-outlets for charging cellphones / computers and comes complete with
guest amenities to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible.
Centre Court is close to the Main Highways and offers easy access to:
- CBD / Umhlanga Rocks
- Shopping Malls (Gateway, La Lucia, Pavillion, Workshop)
- Sun Coast Casino / Sibaya Casino & Entertainment Centre / uShaka Marine
- Moses Mabhida & Kings Park Rugby Stadium- Home of the Sharks ( walking
- Kingsmead Cricket Ground, Kings Park Swimming Stadium
- Golf Courses (Beachwood Country Club / Durban Country Club / Royal
Durban Golf Club / Windsor Park Golf Course)
- Greyville Race Course
- Botanic Gardens / Umgeni Bird Park
A Full scrumptious South African and Health breakfast is served in the dining
room or Veranda, overlooking the colorful garden and koi pond. Halaal or Hindu
breakfasts are served on request.
We also offer:
- Guest Lounge with DSTV
- Honesty Bar
- Laundry service
- E-mail / Fax / Internet facilities.
- Transportation within the Durban Metropolitan Area and Sight Seeing
tours can be arranged.
- Secure off-road parking
- Premises monitored by CCTV cameras & Security Company
Personalized and friendly service is guaranteed.