- Located at 353 Blink Bonnie Lane, Prince’s Grant Golf Estate, New Guelderland, Kwa-Zulu Natal, which is a fully secure Eco-Estate with 24/7 security and access control.
- 3 bedrooms - all en-suite (2 upstairs and 1 downstairs) accommodating 6 people privately on king size beds (loose mattresses provided for small children), camp cot also provided.
- Lounge area: DSTV, LED tv, WIFI, overhead fans. Lounge seats 8 people.
- Dining Room: Large open plan dining room (seats 10 people), opens onto a patio area with additional table (seats 6 people).
- Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen with an island, including induction heat stove, two ovens, double-door fridge, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and coffee machine. (washing machine and tumble-dryer are inside the garage with a second fridge and freezer which can be accessed upon request).
- Linen: two sets of linen and beach and bath towels.
- Entertainment Area: Large level garden area, two patios, weber braai including private fire pit (seats 9 people)
- Access to communal pools, private beaches, golf course, squash courts, tennis courts, estuary with canoeing, fishing, mountain biking and hiking trails.
- Kindly contact Rene Stewart on 082 877 8946 should you plan on playing golf, with dates, number of players and preferred tee-off time so that this can be pre-booked.
Please note: NO PETS ALLOWED.
- 40 mins drive from King Shaka International airport
- 30 mins drive from Ballito Mall
- Battlefield Sites and other traditional & cultural experiences
- Game Reserves (Mkuze, Umfolozi, Phinda and Hluhluwe)
- Additional golf courses (Umhlali, Zimbali, Mt Edgecombe)