We would like to introduce you to our special part of the world. Our cottages are situated in the Champagne Castle area of the Drakensberg Mountains with spectacular panoramic views.
We have 2 x 2-sleeper self-catering cottages, Hoopoe and Kingfisher, each with its own hot-tub on the patio, outdoor shower and flat screen DStv.
The 6-sleeper unit, Sunbird, also self-catering, has 3 fully ensuite bedrooms, each with its own DStv and incredible mountain views. There is a 6-seater hot-tub adjacent to the large patio. A secluded courtyard provides a lovely protected private area.
All units have a fireplace and underfloor heating, making winter an ideal getaway time. Our mission is to provide you with exceptional accommodation, privacy and peace in a magnificent location. In addition, we are a child-free zone - no children under 13 years accepted.
Walks, trout fishing dam and pool area on Estate
Other area amenities include:
- Hiking in Drakensberg world heritage site
- Horse riding
- Champagne Sports 18 hole golf course and Monks Cowl 9 hole course
- Drakensberg Boys Choir School - Wednesday concerts in term time
- Falcon Ridge - bird of prey centre - shows daily
- Quad bikes/river rafting/paint ball/abseiling
- Nest Bowling Club (Wednesday and Saturday afternoons)
- Restaurants and supermarket in area.